Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tired, tired, tired

I used vacation time last week to adjust to my return to school, and I returned to work feeling more than a little fatigued. Some staff members at other branches of our library, not knowing why I was away from work, called or e-mailed to say, "Welcome back! We missed you! Hope you had a great vacation! Where did you go?"

Well, it was a challenging vacation with an avalanche of work, that's for sure! Now comes the real test - juggling work, two online classes, and my mother's very frequent medical appointments. There's a lot of cheerleading going on for me at my library and in my family, and that means more than I can say. (Ah, then I remember the cohort members who are raising children while doing all of this, and my own situation pales in comparison!)

I need to finish configuring Firefox. It sounds like some of my classmates are so far ahead of me. I'm just trying to take this a step at a time and stay on track with the syllabus.

No comments: