Wednesday, May 30, 2007

High Blood Pressure and Hyperlinks

I decided that I was going to learn how to include links to websites in my blog once and for all. I tried to look up a procedure, but I guess I wasn't using the correct search term. In frustration, I e-mailed my brother, who is my professional computer consultant (unpaid, at least by me). Later, via instant messaging, he sent me the steps to entering a hyperlink. HTML? What?

After about a half-hour, I finally got it right and added a hyperlink to my May 25 post.

This stuff is actually a lot of fun; I only wish it wouldn't take me so long. Hopefully, things will soon begin to click a lot more easily.

Now that it's all over, of course I can find the instructions (a shortcut!!) in Blogger Help. Unbelievable. I'm using my new skill to include them here for cohort members who might be in the same boat. The rest of you are probably slightly amused; if you're still with me at this point, thanks for reading!

No comments: